Friday 29 March 2013


I should probably start this thing by introducing myself.  I am Alli. I am 32, a single parent of a 10 year old son with aspergers syndrome, the owner of 2 cats and a beaten up old car called Bertie and a laptop with a g key that keeps sticking.
I am divorced from my husband of 4 years affectionately known as Tosser (but dont tell him) who I could cheerfully stab hard with a fork at times for his sheer stupidity and bleurghness. If it wasn’t for my son, i would have walked away and never seen the creature again for the past 8 years, but i have to be polite…sometimes…..when i i’ve not been so wound up that my eyeballs almost literally pop out of my head from withholding the screams of annoyance and frustration.
There are currently no men in my life at all (other than the cat – no not like that filthy!!!) but believe me I’ve managed to find my fair share of fuckwits over the years…and it looks like there is going to be a steady stream of them until the day I pop my clogs.  
My child is more than enough of a handful. He currently has the hump and has just stomped upstairs because i said no to him having a biscuit. Don’t be too sympathetic…he has just stuffed in a raisin and shortbread yorkie…..see…..he doesn’t need a flipping biscuit on top of that does he. Considering that not 10 minutes ago, he was on the loo telling me he thought he had diarrhea…..not too harsh a thing for me to say, i don’t think, as in the word no…..he didn’t need a biscuit. End of. Get the hump. I’m not changing my mind just because you stomp up the stairs.
i think you can see the way this blog is going to go. It is going to be ( as it says on the tin) a rambling lot of waffle about my day to day life and what goes on inside my slightly warped mind. If you are suicidal and are thinking about sticking your head in the oven to end it all…..I wouldn’t carry on reading if Im honest as it doesn’t get much better or any more exciting.
 That’s all I can think of to introduce myself. Not highly exciting I’m afraid but a bit better than watching paint dry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment